August 10, 2011

Guarantee

Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence. Someday, after you have moved on, you'll suddenly miss that person whom you've fallen for once. Not because you still love him/her but because you were once good friends and everything was just fine before it came to a point where everything has changed.

credit to tumblr
Yes, things change friends leave and life doesn't stop for anybody. That's why you have to get rid of the old feelings to make room for a new one. Just never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten, so take it as a lesson, learned and moved on.

"Every story has an end, but in life,every ending is just a new beginning"
-Uptown Girls-

p/s: august give me so many memories, tsk

Sunsad

Hi. How are you? I'm still around. Just not as much. I make some time to declutter older post that seems irrelevant in my life now. I me...