September 13, 2012

my mind

Life isn't as simple as it seems. It becomes so hard when your surrounding is not like how you wish it is. You get hurt because of your expectations; not with life, but with people in your life.

I guess running is not a good escape. Well, maybe for once, it helps you too. But you can't forever get away from your problem. Although you keep thinking how should you run or find a way to keep avoiding it, eventually it will always haunt you back. As time passes, you'll get tired of it.

I've never been so helpless just like how I am now.

Experienced makes you grow; grow to be a better person, as well as a lesson for you not to be that way again. But I don't realize that I keep repeating my fault. I got to admit, I have a flaw. Plenty of it.

To be a perfect person, I can never make it.

But I hate this society. Even though I'm part of it too.

Sunsad

Hi. How are you? I'm still around. Just not as much. I make some time to declutter older post that seems irrelevant in my life now. I me...